Diagnosing a Shower Leak
VISUAL INSPECTION OF YOUR SHOWER
If you have any of the following you need our help.
- Cracks/separation at the wall and Floor junction. View Example
- Cracked tiles – particularly on the Floor or low wall. View Example
- Cracked or missing grout caused by shrinkage, fracture or degenerative erosion will determine whether a complete shower regrouting is required. View Example
- Missing grouts at the Floor waste or a compromised seal to the waste outlet. View Example
- If you have P.V.C trim or mitred tiles to the hob top tile – how much grout is there? (often very little). View Example
- Glazing panel seals and rubber with gaps or in generally poor condition. With water evident within the frame tracks or channels. View Example
NOTE: You may have one or all of the above conditions – Shower Craft repair ALL areas of possible failure (refer to repair methods).